In Chris' term in council she has:
- Formed the Cross-Border Taskforce to improve outcomes for businesses and individuals affected by Queensland's border closure.
- Ensured building height limits are kept in the Tweed to preserve our shire's unique character.
- Kept Jack Evans' Boat Harbour in community hands.
- Protected the Pottsville high school site until a viable alternative is established.
- Advocated for the Gold Coast Airport noise monitor to be replaced in West Tweed with a view to reducing intrusive aircraft noise.
- Earmarked an additional $100k annually to address Banora canals weed and maintenance issues.
- Successfully lobbied to restore the Anchorage Island Boardwalk.