- Community-led decision making;
- Fighting for residents on a range of issues including sustainable futures, affordable housing and cross-border issues;
- Working with competing interests to achieve better outcomes for the Tweed and its residents.
You can help Chris' campaign
Donations are welcome
To help you vote.....
Chris stands for:
- Environmental preservation
- Sustainable economy
- Community-led decision making
- Working with other councillors who may have differing opinions to achieve the best results for Tweed residents
- Doing the basics better. Council is much more than the three R’s of Roads, Rates and Rubbish. We have libraries, art galleries, air fields, parks - so much more. Tweed does it well but we can always do better.
- Find other policy positions here